Welcome, Mission and Philosophy
CHC is an independent community-based, not-for-profit organization providing comfort and support to all people facing the end of life. Our program provides an environment allowing a person with a progressive or incurable illness to live each day in his or her own way – in comfort and dignity, with hope, and with personal satisfaction and worth.
Licensed as both a hospice program and a home health care program, CHC:
- Allows patients to remain and live at home in dignity while providing support services to the family as well as the patient.
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and commercial insurance payments. No eligible patient is ever turned away due to an inability to pay for his or her care.
- Promotes an understanding of life and living, as well as death and dying, among patients, their families, health care professionals and the community.
- Provides services to residents of health care facilities and their families.
- Places focus on comfort care for those who are no longer seeking curative treatment.
CHC is licensed in the state of Indiana. We are committed to ensuring your rights and privileges as a hospice patient.
You are welcome to use the Center for Hospice Care logo; however, logo’s may be proportionately scaled as necessary, but may not be modified in any way without the expressed permission of CHC. For more information, contact Craig Harrell at Harrellc@cfhcare.org.
The logo height and width must always be used in the same proportion; do not stretch. The logo should never appear smaller than 1.5″ at the edge of “choice to make the most of life.”
Official Logo and Colors
The full color logo and core colors are composed of the following:
- Center for Hospice Care and the tagline appear in c40 m40 y50 k20 (taupe)
- The asterisk bars appear in the following colors (beginning with darkest clockwise): c60 m21 y0 k12 (dark blue), c18 m0 y9 k0 (light blue), c0 m35 y70 k0 (orange), c0 m1 y40 k0 (yellow) and c0 m24 y28 k0 (green). The asterisk does not rotate from this position when used in the logo.
Note: The logo and core colors are only printed with process inks and there are no PMS color matches.
The black logo is composed of the following:
- Center for Hospice Care and the tagline appear in solid black
- The asterisk bars appear in the following colors (beginning with darkest clockwise:) 90% black, 50% black, 70% black, 30% black and 60% black. The asterisk does not rotate from the position when used in the logo.